Grand Place - Bibliothèque - Rechercher - Villageois - Guildes - Emménager - Le Messager - Connexion
Login Facebook For Computer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Communauté des Tales Index du Forum ->
Catégorie principale
-> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harbokrist
Membre de la communauté

Gald(s): 4 976
Popularité: 46,50

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login Facebook For Computer Répondre en citant

Login Facebook For Computer
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

2 Enter your email address. You may also want to learn how to protect yourself against malicious software that can potentially compromise your account.Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. This will display all of your account's security options. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 5 My screen is blank and it won't let me see or do anything-- not even use the tool bar. At the bottom, click "logout." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 7 Helpful 5 Unanswered Questions What do I do if I was logged out of Facebook as a security precaution? Answer this question Flag as. If you've turned on private browsing or set up your browser to clear your history every time it closes, you might have to enter a code every time you log in. This will include your current device, your mobile devices, and any other locations you are logged in at.[2] Desktop site - Click the "Where You're Logged In" option. Once you have your account, you can log into your Facebook profile from any computer or mobile device, anywhere in the world. This way you won't have to enter a security code when you log in again. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How do I delete friends on Facebook using a mobile device? wikiHow Contributor Go to a friend's Facebook profile, select "friends," then press "delete friend." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 5 How can I login to my own Facebook account without entering my password all the time? wikiHow Contributor When you enter your login information, make sure that the "keep me logged in" option is checked. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 8 Helpful 6 I want to log in to my Facebook account, but my grandson forgot to log out. Flag as. What is Code Generator and how does it work?Code Generator is a security feature for your Facebook app used with two-factor authentication. This should be used as a last resort. Help answer questions Learn more . This often includes login info. If that doesn't work, it may be that it doesn't work with your phone or the phone's OS. If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code that Facebook sends to your phone. See Step 1 below to learn how. 5 Click Log In. This means you'll need to use some workarounds to get your account logged out. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. I don't remove pages if I can help it, so perhaps there's a typo in the URL? As always, the best next thing to do is to use the search box up there in the upper right of this page. I can't log in.If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can:Use the email you signed up with, your username or your mobile phone number in the Email or Phone box to identify your accountReset your passwordCheck out our login troubleshooting tipsIf you're still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 How can log in to Facebook if I lost my password? wikiHow Contributor Use the "forgot password" option. You'll see the name of the device (as reported to Facebook), the approximate location, and the date last accessed. Safe Subscribe! Check your email to confirm! . Flag as. 6 Click the "End All Activity" link to sign out everywhere (desktop). Help answer questions Learn more . Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 7 My app won't let me log in - it disappears! What can I do? wikiHow Contributor Try uninstalling and installing the app again. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd 5a02188284
buy facebook likes australiafacebook viewer statusapp to post to facebook twitter and googleandroid facebook multiple accountlink tab for facebook pagecovers sad for facebookbest status updates 4 facebookfacebook mobile site appapps facebook farmville 2facebook app for touchscreen mobile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Communauté des Tales Index du Forum ->
Catégorie principale
-> Recrutement
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Forum propulsé par phpBB
Appalachia Theme édité par Ja-J'ouille
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com